Tuesday, April 16, 2013

awesome dance ideas

     our school is doing a dance (which is awesome) but we cant decide on a theme. we have come up with Glow in the dark, Neverland, and Night in Hawaii. I don't like any of these ideas. I think that the theme of this dance should be Casual Friday. A lot of people at our school don't dress fancy any of the time and it would cost money to go out and buy something fancy. My visions for decorations is that there would be none. It would be casual so we wouldn't need any decorations. it would save the school money while following the theme of the dance. I think this would be an awesome dance and save the school a lot of money. I hope this dance theme gets chosen.

1 comment:

  1. You would need decorations! Without any decorations it looks boring!

    ReplyDelete